Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Back - Did Anyone Miss Me At All? (don't say it ok)

Handpicked Trailer



This is one bad-assed kick-in-the-groin coming-of-age in-the-vein-of-american-pie type of flick

Check Out This Cool Commercial


Now who be da playa...?

Now..the Jokes

TOP TEN THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY IN LAW BUT AREN'T:

10. Have you looked through her briefs?
9. He is one hard judge!
8. Counselor, let's do it in chambers.
7. Her attorney withdrew at the last minute.
6. Is it a penal offense?
5. Better leave the handcuffs on.
4. For $200 an hour, she better be good!
3. Can you get him to drop his suit?
2. The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.

And the number 1 thing in law that sounds dirty but isn't:
1. Think you can get me off?

Another One
TOP TEN THINGS IN GOLF THAT SOUNDS DIRTY BUT ISN'T

10. Nuts...my shaft is bent
9. After 18 holes, I can barely walk.
8. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker
7. Look at the size of his putter
6. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more
5. Mind if I join your threesome?
4. Stand with you back turned and drop it.
3. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip
2. Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired

And the number 1 thing in golf that sounds dirty but isn't:
1. Hold up...I need to wash my balls first




2 comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

LOL...love the post and you are so right about them all.

Prince of Duckness said...

heh...thanks